Are the kids all excited about opening their gifts in two days? Here is a present that you can give them a little early.
Now is a good time to let little ones hear a good story. The Beautiful Book of Possibilities is story for all seasons – and a message that lasts a lifetime. This book goes beyond the reason for the season and makes the thinkable possible.
See all five books in the Prince Garrett Series. It’s not too late to get yours today!
Today is a new global day for giving back. Help Prince Garrett kick off the giving season and give back this year – with the FREE Audio/Visual book: The Beautiful Book of Possibilities. Click the arrow below and enjoy your free gift.
The Beautiful Book of Possibilities is the first book in the Prince Garrett series. Prince Garrett and his dog Zeus go out for the day in Holland and discover a world of possibilities. Along the way, Prince Garrett and Zeus meet a few friends that help them discover what’s possible. Purchase your hard copy today!
Welcome to Prince Garrett’s Free Stuff page. This is the part of the website where – you guessed it; you get free stuff.
Check this page often to receive PG’s “giveaways” books, music, and other gifts.
This week PG is giving away a free Audiobook of “The Beautiful Book of Possibilities” Click here to to
Going Places with AudioBooks – Go to the land of Possibilities it FREE!
AUDIOBOOKS COUPLED WITH BOOKS can be a fun and exciting way to get your child into the love of reading. The benefits of audiobooks can be used to:
- Introduce students to books above their reading level
- Model good interpretive reading
- Teach critical listening
- Highlight the humor in books
- Introduce new genres that students might not otherwise consider
- Introduce new vocabulary or difficult proper names or locales
- Provide a read-aloud model
- Provide a bridge to important topics of discussion for parents and children who can listen together while commuting to sporting events, music lessons, or on vacations
- Recapture “the essence and the delights of hearing stories beautifully told by extraordinarily talented storytellers”
- Additionally, many audiobooks are read by the author
Audiobooks are not always easy to find – Prince Garrett’s multimedia series vision is to meet your child through their experiences. Here are a few quick tips to get your child started with audiobook.
- Elevate the reading experience. This can be done by having the physical book available with the audio book. You can purchase “The Beautiful Book of Possibilities” here.
- Sit with your child and read with the audiobook. This reinforces the joy of reading. This also provides quality time with your child.
- Repeat this process. Children need consistency. This also builds reading confidence. They will feel confident as they become more familiar with the material. It will increase the chances that s/he will want to read the book by themselves.
- Have your child read to his/her toys or pet. Now that you have spent time reading with your child, ask them to pay-it-forward and read to their favorite toy or family pet. Help them set up the environment. Position the pet/toys; give them the book and press play on the audiobook.
Follow these steps and you will grow their reading experience – and watch your little reader blossom!
Bronx native Jannie Pilgrim speaks about her journey and her vision to inspire children globally – SEE HERE!
March 10, 2015, Prince Garrett and Jannie was featured in The Industry Cosign. It’s always nice to have people that have a pulse on what’s new and what’s worth mentioning. The article announces the new book, “How the Moth Turned into a Butterfly“. This story is especially dear to me because it shows how through pure determination evolution begins!